At Milrig Farmhouse Boarding Kennels, we are committed to protecting your personal information. We will take reasonable care of your personal data and only process it fairly and lawfully under the terms of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
The information we collect is as follows:
- Your contact details e.g. your name, address, phone numbers and email address.
- Details of your dog e.g. name, breed, age, vaccination history and other veterinary details (such as any known allergies and if they have been neutered).
- We keep details of your dates of bookings.
- We take photos of your dog during their stay on our Facebook page, if you do not wish your pet to be photographed this must be stated at time of admission.
We collect all this information directly from you. We do not collect information about you from third parties nor will we ever share your details with a third party with the exception of the following circumstances:
- Veterinary practices if your pet requires treatment during their stay.
- Kennel inspector, in case of a routine kennel inspection or with a professional body such as the Police or microchip company to trace owner in cases of non collection.
- Our insurers in the event of a claim.
Your information is stored and processed at our registered business address.